In the College of Cross-Cultural Communication And Business, in order to meet the demands of the era of globalization, we "cultivate global citizens who are also global communicators. They can live in harmony with people around the world by understanding many cultures, or they can play their roles to build a globally harmonious society." We also aim to cultivate "international business people" who can actively work in the rapidly changing 21st century with the development of information and communication technology, when we are also facing an aging society with fewer children. We add a number of experiential learning activities to our education curriculum so that it is organized with new education plans with an emphasis on learning both from knowledge and experience.
- To learn the way of thinking as a global communicator, international businessperson and professional based on the philosophy of symbiosis.
- To acquire the specialized knowledge and skills based on the human resource development policy of each department
- To perform learning activities to acquire "basic skills as a member of society" and "communication skills" through knowledge learning, as well as learning by experience.
- To perform learning activities to forecast and decide the students' courses in order to work as international business people and professionals.
- To learn to gain a broad perspective and a good education.